Know the details of Parent and Grandparent Super Visa?
Parent and Grandparent Super Visa is a multiple entry, long term visa for grandparents and parents of the Canadian citizens or the permanent resident holders.
This visa is valid for a period 10 years and serves as a temporary resident permit that allows the grandparents and parents for a period of 2 years in Canada per every visit.
Although, a regular multiple entry visa is also valid for a period of 10 years but doesn’t allow the visa holder to stay more than 6 months per every visit.
Eligibility for Super Visa?
- Grandparents and Parents of the Canadian citizens or the permanent resident holders are eligible for Parent and Grandparent Super Visa.
- The Applicants require a letter of a financial support from their grandchild or child in Canada. The letter needs to fulfill the minimum income specified by the government of Canada.
- Applicants are required to show proof of the purchased Canadian medical insurance that covers them for a period of minimum 1 year.
- The application would also be required to apply for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) unless there is no requirement for them as specified by their country. Consult our agents to know more about TRV.
- Before the visa officers issue Super Visa they need to believe that the applicants are genuine and would leave Canada after their time is over.
Why Choose us?
Visa application requires lot of paper work and in-depth knowledge of the current laws and rules stated by the government. Our visa agents are specialists and help you with all the paper work and make sure you get the visa you apply for. Call us to discuss your requirement with us now!