“Trust Us and You’ll Not Face Any Problem in Being a Proud Citizen of Canada”
Applying for Canadian citizenship can be a big hassle but Livecanimmigration aids you to get Canadian Citizenship by making it less burdensome. Immigration experts and qualified professionals have experience to represent and portray your profile with all complete and required obligations.
Highly reliable professionals at Livecanimmigration have years of work knowledge regarding flow of documents required from your end at different stages for Canadian Citizenship. Contact our team of experts helps you to put forward an impressive application documents.
Application requirement criteria
In order to apply for Canadian Citizenship, applicant must fulfill and have proof of the following requirements-
- Applicant must be 18 years old above
- Applicant must hold a status of being a permanent residential of Canada
- Applicant has resided for 3 years (1095 days) out of 5 years in Canada as per permanent residential status.
- Applicant must have good French or English language skills.
- Applicant must have good information about Canada’s government, citizenship rights and regulations, symbols, history, geography and etc to successfully clear the test. This rule does not apply for citizens above 55years of age.
- Applicant should have no criminal record. Applicant stands under ineligibility if subject to prohibition of Citizenship Act, term to prison, parole or asked to exit Canada by Immigration authorities.
Application process details-
- Contact our office or register an appointment.
- Correct and complete details should be mentioned on the application form.
- All documents are compulsorily required to be in English or French language only, if not documents should be translated.
- Pay Canadian citizenship fees. Along with citizenship processing fee (non-refundable), applicant is required to pay Right of Citizenship fee (refundable) as well. So, in all $200 fee is to be paid.
Citizenship test requirement
- It’s a written test and can involve interview stage along with citizenship judge.
- Test assesses two criteria- information about Canadian country and Canadian official language skills.
Preparation for test
- Livecanimmigration will aid through every step included in processing citizenship form. We also help you to prepare perfectly for test to avoid application refusal. Once you have submitted your form to Immigration authorities they will provide you with study guide too.
Duration for application processing
- 9 months for document creation and initial examination of form.
- Up to 4 to 6 months for citizenship examination and final results.
- And 2 to 4 months more for ceremony.
Our quality service
According to immigration authority of Canada in takes 15 to 18 months for a routine Canadian citizenship form application.
We at Livecanimmigration offer you our expert and flexible services to present accurate profile and clear all stages of application process. Reduce your stress and frustration level.
Have complete trust on our expert advice which is backed by ample amount of experience in consultation business. We function to match up to all your specifications. Consultation plays an extremely important role, as your application form approval, completely depends on it.
So, without wasting your precious time any further contact Livecanimmigration to help you with Canadian citizenship consultation professional advice and online form.